Paralegal, Bilingual in Spanish and English
Earned her Master’s degree in Criminal Justice from New Mexico State University.
- Bertha is a Paralegal with experience in immigration cases such as family petitions, adjustments of status, consular process and complex cases of waivers.
- I-601, I-601A, I-212 waivers
- Consular process
- All aspects of family immigration cases
- Complex Naturalization
- Derivative and acquired citizenship
- Removal of conditions
- FOIA requests and appeals
- Bertha’s bilingual and bicultural background makes it easier for her to know and understand each person’s case in a more personal manner.
- She believes everyone deserves a chance to build a better life in a country that offers great opportunities to succeed. Bertha is committed to helping immigrants achieve their legal status in a professional, confidential and respectful way; she values her clients.
- Bertha believes immigrants make the U.S. better by contributing their culture, background, and values. Immigrants have helped our communities grow by starting their own business and creating jobs; they make a great contribution to our communities.