Juan F. Pinon Chavez
Paralegal, bilingual in English and Spanish
Earned his Master’s degree in Tax Law from Tec de Monterrey, Chihuahua with University Honors.
Obtained his Law degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Chihuahua with University Honors.
Earned his Associate’s degree in Paralegal from El Paso Community College.
Received his Associate’s degree in English from El Paso Community College.
- Worked as external lawyer of the Government of the State of Chihuahua.
- Worked as lawyer in the Office of the Attorney General for the Defense of Children and Family in Chihuahua.
- Worked as lawyer giving legal assistance in Family, Trade, and Civil matters in Chihuahua.
- Family-based petitions
- Consular Processing
- Adjustment of status
- Removal of conditions
- Juan believes that every human being has the right to aspire to better opportunities regardless of frontiers. For him, everything that exists must be used in benefit of people.
- Juan is bilingual and bicultural, for this reason he knows the invaluable contribution that immigrants make to this country. He thinks that our differences enrich us.
- For Juan every person deserves being attended with the greatest respect and quality possible.