Attorney, Bilingual in Spanish and English
Received her Juris Doctor to practice law from Inter American University, Puerto Rico.
She also received her Masters of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix, Puerto Rico.
- Worked as an Attorney for the Puerto Rico Department of Justice from 2008-2010 where she resolved most cases before trial and effectively catalyzed the dismissal of the cases.
- As Attorney, she also performed direct management of an approximate 300+ caseload over the course of two years.
- Worked as Executive Director of the United Automobiles Importers Group of Puerto Rico from 2010-2018. Through this she maintained and enhanced the organization and its relations by planning, implementing and evaluating its resources, policies, programs and practices.
- Deputy Advisor, PR Governor’s Office, Legislative Affairs.
- Mady is bilingual, allowing her to communicate with clients who are English and Spanish speakers.
She comes from a long list of public servants, so she was taught from a young age the value of hard work and serving others. deeply believe we have been put on this Earth to serve, not to be served.
- She is deeply committed to helping the immigrant community to aid them in their particular cases and believes the United States should be for individuals who desire to be here and make a difference. She is enthusiastic about all that immigration law entails and looks forward to working with her clients.