Melissa Ruiz Cardoza
Legal secretary, bilingual in Spanish and English, conversant in Korean and Japanese
Earned her Colegio de Bachilleres del Estado de Chihuahua, Plantel 9
Melissa brings over five years of experience with customer service and client relationships to Villalobos & Moore.
Her background, multilingual skills, and extensive travel across the U.S. have allowed her to develop a unique set of skills to serve the needs of Villalobos & Moore with excellence.
- Maintaining attorney calendar
- Planning and scheduling conferences and teleconferences and monitoring court appearance dates
- Handling and directing calls
- Scheduling client appointments with law firm staff
- Translating legal documents from English to Spanish
- Providing a warm welcome to guests and clients who visit the firm
Melissa was born and raised in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, but she has lived in the U.S. for many years.
Her experience has allowed her to meet new people and learn about diverse cultures and languages.
Melissa is a strong believer that every person should have the right to build their lives anywhere they choose, regardless of race, age, or religion.
Having lived in different states, she is keenly aware of the different challenges minority groups face, and of their amazing contributions to the U.S.
In her free time she enjoys reading and journaling.