immigration lawyers in El Paso, Texas

niña abrazando a un militar con una bandera de EUA en la mano


vml_military_helocastingWe specialize in immigration law for military personnel and veterans. If you’re a veteran, or currently serve in the military, you should know that the process for naturalizing yourself, your spouse, or your family members can be expedited in certain circumstances.

Permanent Residence for family of military personnel and veterans

The most common way we practice immigration law for military personnel is through helping you obtain Lawful Permanent Resident Status for your family members. Villalobos & Moore can help you apply for Lawful Permanent Resident status for your spouse, parent, children, or siblings.

Military Parole in Place

We can also guide you in pursuing permanent residence via parole in place (or PIP),  a special program for non-citizen immediate family members of US military active personnel and veterans.

This program allows family members who are in the United States without admission  to apply for residence without having to leave the country.

We look forward to working with you to obtain legal immigration status for your family in the U.S. Please ask about our military discount when you contact us!

Contact us for a free consultation, or call us at 915-351-1000 from the U.S. or 656-454-5561 from Mexico.