If you’re looking for the best immigration law firms in the USA, you may be overwhelmed by the sheer number of options available. However, with some research and careful consideration, you can find the right immigration law firm to help you achieve your immigration goals. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at of the best immigration law firm in the USA with immigration lawyers in El Paso, Texas.
Villalobos & Moore is the best firm with immigration lawyers in El Paso, Texas.
Counsel, advocacy, and knowledge you can depend on.
Sometimes solutions are found in unlikely places.
In countless cases we have been able to call on our experience and legal backgrounds to create ingenious and creative solutions for individuals and businesses who desire to stay legally in the US—and many of our solutions come through legal routes your average immigration law firm would never even think to consider. Immigration lawyers in El Paso, Texas.
No case is too complex or out of our league. We’re here for you, and we commit to representing you in an ethical and tenacious manner. We fight for your rights.
Immigration lawyers in El Paso, Texas we specialize in business, military, family, naturalization, and deportation law. Please ask about our military discount.
Our bilingual immigration law services include:
- Labor Certification for U.S. businesses wanting to hire immigrants
- Business investor visa services
- Work visas
- Complex visitor visa cases for international businesses who need their key employees to have the right to travel to the United States
- I-9 compliance for U.S. businesses
- Visa services for families of soldiers and veterans
- Expedited naturalization for soldiers, veterans, and their families
- Parole in Place for families of soldiers and veterans
Family & Individual
- Family visas
- Lawful Permanent Residence
- Affirmative Asylum representation
- Fiancé visas
Naturalization & Citizenship
- Naturalization of Permanent Residents, including those with complex cases
- Derivative Citizenship at birth for children born abroad, whether in our out of wedlock
- Acquired Citizenship, whether under existing law or old law
- Midwife cases
- Dual Registered cases
- ICE Bonds and Paroles
- EOIR Bonds
- Defensive Asylum
- Full range of motions practice, including motions to suppress, motions to change venue, motions for termination and/or administrative closure, etc.
- All forms of deportation defense
Contact us for a free consultation, or call us at 915-351-1000 from the U.S. or 656-454-5561 from Mexico.