If you’re planning to immigrate to the United States, an immigration attorney can help you navigate the complex legal process. An immigration attorney in El Paso, Texas can assist you in applying for visas, green cards, and citizenship, as well as represent you in deportation cases. In this post, we’ll discuss in detail the work of an immigration attorney in El Paso, Texas.
Situations and people that an immigration attorney can help
- Immigration to the United States
- Help your family immigrate to the United States
- Get a green card
- Becoming a citizen of the United States
- Obtaining asylum or refugee
- The process to obtain visas for workers and students
- The process to obtain legal status for people who have problems renewing a visa, or who have overstayed their visa.
- Obtain legal status for people who are in the United States illegally.
- Prevention of deportation or removal from the United States
- People who are being tried for a crime that may affect their legal situation
- People who can be deported for a criminal conviction or immigration violations in the past
- Help people with criminal histories immigrate to the US.
- Help people who have previously been deported back to the US.
- Obtain legal status for people who have immigration problems due to the use of fraudulent documents, misrepresentation, marital problems, medical problems, court history, or other circumstances
- Create a company in the United States as a foreigner, or the employment of foreigners in your business
- As an employee, ensuring that you meet the requirements for hiring foreign workers and that you are following the proper procedures to confirm employment authorization
- As a foreign employee, making sure that your employer is following proper conduct
- Preserve legal status when you have to leave the US for a period of time, so your status is not abandoned or expired.
Know options with immigration attorney in El Paso, Texas
The immigration law has constant modifications, exceptions and different applications for each case. A way of acting that helped a family member or acquaintance of yours may not be the best way to act in your case. Before making decisions, you should consult a qualified immigration attorney in El Paso, Texas, you will be prepared for any problem that may arise and that due to misinformation could become a cause for rejection, even denial.
In essence, an immigration attorney can help with anything that involves moving a person or business into or out of the United States.
In conclusion, an immigration attorney in El Paso, Texas plays a crucial role in helping immigrants navigate the complex legal process of immigrating to the United States. They can assist you with all aspects of immigration law, from visa applications to deportation defense.